for Country Comfort Kennels Web Site and Facebook Pages
Country Comfort Kennels (CCK) operates three pet boarding and day care facilities in / near the cities of Shrewsbury PA, Delta PA, and Jarrettsville MD. This document applies to any CCK web site(s) and / or CCK Facebook page(s), and the terms "web site" and Facebook pages(s) are used interchangeably for simplicity.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download a copy of the materials (information or software) on CCK's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not, without specific written authorization:
modify or copy the materials;
- Use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- Attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on CCK Management, Inc.'s web site;
- Remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- Transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by CCK at any time. CCK reserves the right to deny access to anyone for any reason at any time, without liability.
3. Personal Information
Use of certain features of the CCK web site(s) and / or Facebook page(s) may require submitting personal or other information necessary for CCK to provide the good and/or services you requested. By you entering any information on any CCK web site(s) and / or Facebook page(s), you are agreeing to comply with these terms:
- You acknowledge you are who you say you are and are entering only information you are authorized to submit;
- You are not submitting information for another person, fictitious information, or information to spam (unsolicited commercial messages) CCK or others directly or indirectly;
- You are at least 18 years old or have parental permission;
- You, by any means, will not use automated systems to submit real or fictitious information;
- Your usage of CCK web site(s) and / or Facebook page(s) may be prohibited for violation of any of these terms.
4. Facebook Site, Trademarks, Copyrights
- Facebook – website www.facebook.com and any sub-domain is the property of Facebook, Inc. not affiliated with CCK. CCK uses Facebook to provide an additional non-official communications venue between CCK and patrons, prospects and other viewers. Usage is governed by the rules and policies of Facebook, Inc.
- Trademarks / Copyrights - CCK utilizes content from many sources and makes every effort to cite sources of non-original content provided for your convenience under the policy of Fair Use. Fair Use has many ambiguities and variations (see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fair_use#Fair_use_on_the_Internet for further information). It is not our intent to knowingly violate trademark or copyright laws and rights. If you feel that any content on the CCK website is a violation of a trademark or copyright, please provide a detailed written explanation to CCK at this address: Country Comfort Kennels P.O. Box 188, Delta, PA 17314. Verbal and email requests are not acceptable. Reasonable efforts will be made to cure any valid claims.
The materials on CCK's web site are provided "as is". CCK makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, CCK does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall CCK or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on CCK internet site, even if CCK or a CCK-authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on CCK's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. CCK does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. CCK may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice, however, does not make any commitment to update the materials.
CCK has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by CCK of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
10. Governing Law
Any claim relating to CCK's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Pennsylvania without regard to its conflict of law provisions. If you feel that any content on the CCK website is a violation of any law, please provide a detailed written explanation to CCK at this address: Country Comfort Kennels P.O. Box 188, Delta, P.A. 17314. Verbal and email requests are not acceptable. Reasonable efforts will be made to cure any valid claims. CCK reserves the right to prosecute any violation of these terms to the full extent of the law.