|When you want your pet to stay with us, but don't have the time to travel, we offer a convenient, affordable option for the pickup and delivery of your pet(s). Availability for our shuttling services is limited and is offered by appointment only.
Rates Effective January 1, 2014
- $40 - $50 round trip, 1st pet
- $25 - $35 one-way, 1st pet
- $15 for each additional pet each way
- $15 for cats each way (Owner must provide personal cat carrier for transportation)
- A $2 Fuel Surcharge may be applied to the 1st pet only each way
- A fee may be charged to cover expenses
- if a shuttle arrives and you missed the appointment
- for cancellations after the shuttle is en-route to your appointment
- We can arrange to meet you at a designated Park & Ride location within an approximate 35 mile radius of our location
- Shuttle service by appointment only
- Pet Pick-ups and Drop-offs are at Park & Ride locations unless otherwise shown or arranged
We operate daily shuttles to / from:
Monday - Sunday
||City / State / Zip
||Carney, MD 21234
||Park & Ride - Jomat Ave & Harford Rd - SW corner
||Towson, MD 21286
||Park & Ride - I-695 & Providence Rd. - NE corner
||Timonium, MD 21093
||Park & Ride - (I-83) Deereco Rd south of Padonia Rd. Handi-cap Lot
|White Marsh Ikea
||White Marsh, MD 21236
||Ikea Store - I-95 & White Marsh Blvd. - east side of mall at Campbell
||Pikesville, MD 21209
||Falls Road Light Rail Station Park and Ride - 3 Railroad Ave
- Custom meeting locations with in 35 miles of our facilities may be arranged by appointment. We will only meet at public or large commercial parking lots.
- Shuttles are limited and are reserved on a first-come, first-serve basis. Book early.
- Please be aware that Country Comfort Kennels reserves the right to cancel any shuttle appointments due to circumstances beyond our control (i.e. severe weather conditions, vehicle problems, etc.).
- Prices and Policies are subject to change
- We will not be responsible for cancellation messages left after hours and not confirmed by a staff member. When cancelling - be sure to leave your phone number so a staff member can call and verify your cancellation. If you don't receive a call back, be sure to call CCK back during normal hours to confirm that your cancellation is received to avoid fees being charged.
- For more information, or to cancel an appointment, please call.
Return to Services and Rates page.