- For the safety of your pets, other boarding animals, customers, and staff, please secure your pets on a leash or in a carrier when bringing them into our facility and upon departure.
- We only accept healthy pets current on vaccinations.
- Any pets arriving with fleas or ticks must be bathed and dipped at the owner's expense.
Please be prepared to furnish us with verification of vaccinations. We cannot stress enough how important it is to make sure these vaccinations are done well in advance. Pets are required to be current on the following inoculations in order to board with us:
Distemper / Parvo
If you need to update your pet's vaccinations, we recommend doing so two weeks prior to arrival. We suggest that the bordatella vaccinations be administered annually and no later than 2 weeks prior to arrival.
It is the owner's responsibility to ensure that Country Comfort Kennels is supplied with updated vaccination records for each pet. Please be aware that there is a $5.00 surcharge if we must call your veterinarian for verification of vaccinations. Bring your records upon arrival or expedite your check-in time by having them faxed to us.
If your pet needs medication
Please package each type of medication in its own baggie & label each with:
1) your pet's name,
2) the name of the medication,
3) the dosage
4) administration instructions.
(There will be a $1 charge for up to 3 different oral medications each administration period. Each additional medication is $1. All topical medications are $3 per administration period. After hours medications may be administered for a fee. Please call the facility to receive a quote for after hours administering of medications.)
We are unable to accomadate pets in need of injections during their stay with us. We're sorry for any inconvenience that this may cause.